PhyllisLight

Book Professor

Tangled Secrets

Tangled Secrets - Carol Preston Did you like the way the book ended? Yes, so glad it ended on a happy note. I was wondering how the author would end the book but it finished out perfect.

Was the story credible? I believe the author was writing about history. Therefore, yes everything seemed real. Would really like to know how many research hours she put in to write this.

What part would you change in the story, and why? I would personally remove Bridget. I can understand William’s role. Bridget just needed to be deleted from the book or maybe just life.

Describe 2 different settings or locations. Bill and Beth talking about the possibility of him marrying Bridget. I cannot see how Bill did not realize how Bridget was such a bad person. He states that Nipper is not comfortable with Bridget. Seems like if he was really concerned about his kids he would not marry someone that made them feel uncomfortable.

Bill stating to his grandson George that Grandmother always had a biscuit for him. I believe Bridget is horrified to know she is a step-grandmother.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.