PhyllisLight

Book Professor

Lessons from the Lemonade Stand: A Common Sense Primer on Investing

Lessons from the Lemonade Stand: A Common Sense Primer on Investing - James Berman What passage from the book stood out to you? "You may not be able to count on your stocks, but you can always count on your taxes." This is the absolute truth for any business or individual. Couldn't help but smile to myself.

Are there situations and/or characters you can identify with, if so how? Because this book is targeted at an individual or small business, I was able to relate to many sections of this book and would recommend it to others.

If you could change something about the book what would it be and why? I would have liked more examples for other countries such as England or even Asia just to get a feel of what it is like in those places.

At what point in the book did you decide if you liked it or not? I liked the book from the cover. A simple concept that has stood strong for decades. The writer has simplified complicated investing procedures and this makes for a good book to read before you make any kind of large purchases or investments.

Note - I received a free book from the author. All opinions are my own.